Hello There! Who is ready for a June Wish List? Ok, seriously? It’s June! Time has been flying by this year so far and I just can’t believe it. I’m fully aware this only means I am getting older. June is my “hide inside” month because Texas heat is just too much for me to handle. However, I do love wearing sandals, the necessity for a pedicure and those long comfy maxi dresses.
As newbies, me new to blogging and you new to this blog, we will be establishing some fun regular post. A monthly wish list will happen for two reason, 1. share with you what my eyes are on and 2. for me to actually buy myself some new items. So here are some June goodies to lust after!
1. MADOLYN BANGLE BRACELET SET IN MIXED METALS – Love the mixing of metals. Silver was my thing for so long but now gold and rose gold make me so happy.
2. FRINGE SANDALS – The fringe on these sandals excite me. I’ve always loved fringe but never think I’m quite hip enough to pull it off. These are fun without being over the top at the same time.
3. PASSPORT TOP ZIP – Fossil knows how to make purses that scream my name. The colors will just go with so many things. Plus crossbodies have removed the dread of purse holding for me.
4. GEORGIA MINI GREEN LEATHER WATCH – This minty watch is on sale right now and I must snatch it up before it’s gone. I’ve been rocking an awesome boyfriend watch but now I think I need to add a thinner, more delicate watch to my collection.
5. FLORAL PRINT TIE BLOUSE – This blouse is light and perfect for Texas heat. The yellows are what draw me in.
That’s it folks! Tell me what’s on your June wish list? It’s probably a much bigger list than mine.
Hope the start of your summer is looking bright!