Fall is finally here, well maybe. I’ve been waiting all year for this season. Summer is usually my time to hibernate and fall is when I get to come out and play. There’s so much excitement in the air and people are filled with joy over pumpkin spice lattes, boots, and scarves. Pumpkin patches are now open and we all usually have some event or outing planned every weekend from this point until the end of the year. Gotta love it!
Houston is still experiencing really warm weather and although our leaves are falling, there aren’t exactly changing to any beautiful fall colors. This won’t stop us, Houstonians, from dressing the part and indulging in all things pumpkin 🙂
Here is a roundup with some of my fall favorites.
1. Bath & Body Works has the best fall scented candles. I try to load up and you can be sure you will smell pumpkin throughout the entire year in my home.
2. Ann Taylor Tartan Plaid Scarf is the combo that makes my heart jump for joy. Plaid + Scarf…what else could a girl want during the fall?
3. Tarte Tartelette In Blook Clay Eyeshadow Palette has twelve warm shades. Mattes and lusters can create that bold eye look or a more subtle casual look.
4. Hocus Pocus is an October must see. Freeform will air this at lest twice if you don’t own the DVD.
5. Emi Large Saddle Bag is gorgeous! I love seeing suede during fall. When you can get suede in this color, you must go buy it. Let’s not gloss over that great tassel and design on the flap.
6. Fire Pits are fun! Now go buy s’more fixings, take out the blankets and invite friends over for some fun around the fire pit.
Hope you enjoy the weekend. Remember to relax and kick your feet up!